Here’s a delicious and fresh recipe that you can use as a dipping sauce or a salad dressing.
The best part is it’s SUGAR-FREE and CLEANSE APPROVED so if you’re looking for something to freshen up that same ol’ lunch try this. Tahini is sesame seed paste traditionally used in Mediterranean cuisine, high in healthy fats and creamy deliciousness!
Eye ball the ingredients and either whisk in a bowl or use a food processor for added creaminess. Use on top of salads, stir fry, quinoa energy bowl, etc.
- Large dollop of Tahini – sesame seed paste, available at most grocery stores
- 1 tbsp or more lemon juice or to desired flavour
- Water to desired consistency
Optional add ins:
- Olive oil
- Few drops stevia for sweetness
- Chopped garlic
- Cayenne pepper
- Chopped fresh Cilantro or Mint or Parsley
- Chilli powder
Keeps in the fridge for 3-4 days.Enjoy fellow cleansers 🙂